We make every effort to provide a website in which all functionality and content is accessible to all individuals, and we are updating and monitoring our site regularly to make it as accessible as possible. We are dedicated to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities looking for information on our website, and we try hard to make the Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina website universally accessible. Below, you will find some suggestions to assist you in making your browsing experience more accessible.
If you have difficulty seeing website pages, suggests these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to enhance your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
If you are visually impaired website reading software like ChromeVox or can help read the website content to you. Website reading software like ChromeVox, which is an add-on extension to the Chrome website browser, can help. There are also other website readers that work with a computers operating system (OS) that provide more universal coverage outside of website browsing.
Closed captioning offers a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is matched with the video and audio tracks. Captions are commonly visually presented over the video, which benefits individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing and anyone who cannot hear the audio because of loud environments. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
Most computers, tablets, or mobile device have volume control features, and each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Many documents on our web pages are in ASCII or HTML format, which are accessible to people who use screen reading software and to those with other vision or mobility impairments. Generally, we use Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) to create pages and documents that are accessible to those users.
Our website also contains many Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) files. We use this method when documents are not available in digital form, are too large or difficult to produce in HTML, or are publications where the format is critical to the usability of the document. Adobe Systems, Inc. is developing products designed to make PDF documents more accessible. Adobe’s accessibility web pages describe their efforts.
Traina Enterprise’s Commitment To Online Accessibility
- We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
- To ensure this, Traina Enterprises has committed to maintaining compliance of Website Content Accessibility.
- Our sites are designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology.
- In addition, our websites allow guests the means to locate and book rooms with the specific accessibility features that they need.
- Detailed hotel accessibility features are for all locations
- Room descriptions include accessibility features for individuals with mobility and hearing disabilities
- Search results have filtering options to narrow down accessible room choices
- If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn and Marina Accessibility
- Main entrance
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Restaurants and Bar
- Meeting spaces
- Hotel patio overlooking the lake
- Pool entrances
- Fitness center entrance
- Pathway to registration desk
- Pathway to boat docks
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities