We have four outdoor venues that offer spectacular views of Lake Monroe. Imagine pictures of the bride and groom by the lake at sunset; or the wedding party photographed with a backdrop of autumn-leaved trees.
Do you dream of a beach wedding? Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina has a private beach along the shores of Lake Monroe.
Would you like to be married under a beautiful gazebo overlooking the lake? Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina has the answer.
After your lovely wedding, come inside to one of our two ballrooms for your reception. The Commodore Ballroom can accommodate up to 150 attendees, while the Admiral Ballroom can accommodate up to 180, depending our your setup, and entertainment requirements. Or if you wish to continue your celebration with an outdoor reception, our beautifully landscaped grounds provide space for up to 400 guests.
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina’s Event Coordinator will assist you in arranging your ceremony, reception, and menu, to insure your guests have a day that will be remembered forever.
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina catering focuses on providing you and your guests with exceptional quality in both the food that we serve and the level of service our staff provides. We will work with you one-on-one to satisfy every dietary need. Our experienced wedding specialist will work closely with you to provide detailed estimates tailored to your event. Actual costs will vary based on the type and length of event, menu, and special requests.
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina offers:
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception space, with four outdoor venues overlooking Lake Monroe
- A selection of hors d’oeuvre and dinner menus or customized menus, designed with you
- Gazebo, with lawn seating
- Private Beach
- Lakeside locations for photographs
- Stemware, crystal, linen, and china to compliment the day
- Floor-length tablecloths and napkins in an assortment of colors
- On-site catering professionals to plan your special day from start to finish
- Access to florists, photographers, videographers, cake decorators and music
- 15 minutes from Downtown Bloomington and Indiana University
- One hour from Indianapolis and Indianapolis International Airport
- Two hours from Evansville
- Two hours from Louisville
- Three hours from Cincinnati
- Four hours from Chicago
This is a once-in-a-lifetime event. We understand that and want to honor the tradition by giving you the best day of your life. Contact our wedding specialist at 812-824-2628.